Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 28th

Not a huge writing day. I was real tired today and I just wasn't in the mode. I'm about 70% done with episode 4 and I wrote myself into a corner. My character is trapped in a lab and I'm not sure how to make her be evil like she's supposed to!


I wrote about 600 words and got a little momentum by changing characters. Hopefully tomorrow I'm more focused!

Business side, I did a free promotion for Episode 2 and my Driving in Reverse complete series. I wanted to see what happened if I did no marketing at all, and it wasn't too shabby. (Driving in Reverse was 2 days, The Six was 1 day)

 I even got a borrow and a sale from all that, so that's awesome!

I'm doing a promotion for Episode 2 on Friday and I'm going to try promoting it a lot more and see what happens...see if I can beat 72! The goal's to beat 100 :)

1 comment:

  1. Some days your time is better spent on other tasks, so that you can come back and really nail it :)

    ReplyDelete